Friday

Semester end....

End of semester is here sooner than expected.... and I completely neglected this blog, being concentrated on Blackboard and in reading my students' assignments on their blogs.
This semester I have spend many hours on reading Blackboard postings, responding e-mails, posting comments, giving feedback.

Each group is unique, even if I teach using the same text book as last year, there are many new assignments, new style, new ways of making the content more appealing.

I will teach summer classes and then I will have a well deserved vacation in July (did not have one since 2003!).

I am very excited to teach EPFR 515 Online in this coming Fall 2007.

My handout explaining all class assignments for EPFR 515 reached now 13 pages, and has an Appendix with rubrics, along with a 6 page Syllabus (see a general draft of what I use for this course on my web at SIUE- look under Current Courses).
I think I am ready for Online courses.

I think I get better at teaching since more and more of my students have higher performance in my class (or might be I am lucky to get better students :-)).


No comments: